Sat, 22 Apr|
Yoga Nidra for Earth Day
A free event for those who cares about the environment
Time & Location
22 Apr, 17:00 – 17:30
About the Event
Let's celebrate Earth with a relaxing, grounding and nourishing 30mins Yoga Nidra on Earth Day! 🌳
Interesting facts about Earth:
- Earth is 4.543 billion years old
- Earth is not flat, but it's not perfectly round either. The planet bulges around the equator by an extra 0.3 percent
- Ironically, the driest place in the world — the Atacama Desert in northern Chile — is next to the biggest body of water — the Pacific Ocean
- Earth's gravity isn't uniform. The planet's surface is bumpy, and water flow, ice drift and the movement of the tectonic plates beneath Earth's crust all change the pull of gravity.
- The length of Earth’s day is increasing by about 1.7 milliseconds every century. The reason? The moon is slowing down Earth’s rotation through the tides that it helps create.
What's Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation that you practice lying down on the floor or on your bed. You make yourself as comfortable and warm as you can be, close the eyes and listen to my voice guiding you through the practice. Your awateness will surf between a state of being awake and asleep which is extremely relaxing and nourishing for your nervous system.
What are the benefits of practicing Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra brings you through a state of deep relaxation where your nervous system can recalibrate and recuperate from the stresses of daily life. Other benefits include emotional regulation, better sleep, memory aid, creativity booster.
Is this practice suitable to beginners?
Yes, no previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
How do I get the link to the session?
You'll receive the link to join the session in the confirmation link
What if I can't attend the event LIVE?
Don't worry, the sesion will be recorded and I'll send you the recording within 24hrs from the LIVE event.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com