Saturday Sisterhood Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is the result of a deep desire to connect with other women to share experiences, learn from each other and be part of something bigger than ourselves.
Traditionally, women living in the same community / village used to gather to do things together and to support each other. In modern times, especially in big cities, this is not the case anymore. Women feel isolated, have no support network and they compete with each other rather than collaborate.
The intention behind Saturday Sisterhood Circle is to reverse this trend and to offer a safe space to connect.
Saturday Sisterhood Circle runs 4 times a year
What to expect
Every event will have a theme. The structure of these sessions is fluid, but you can expect the following:
- to move (yoga or intuitive movement)
- to be (meditation or relaxation teachniques)
- to learn (mind-body connection, yoga philosophy, women's health, group coaching)
- to love (mindful rituals to connect to yourself & to a community of wonderful women)
- Date: 27th Mar, 3PM (GMT)
- Theme: Breathe Like A Yogi
- Max 12 participants
In this session you're going to learn:
- The basics of the anatomy of breathing
- 4 pranayamas (breathing techniques) - 3 parts beathing, Kapalabhati, Coherent breath, Long Exhale
- What are the health benefits and how to incorporate them in your daily life
- General admission£23£230£0