Yoga Foundation Series - Part 1
Time & Location
About the Event
Foundation is something you don’t do much in a regular yoga class. Usually you jump straight to the flow which leaves you with no time to really work out the postures.
Few gentle stretches and here you are in warrior I. Are my torso and back food in the right place? How can I press the outer edge or my back foot down? That's impossible!
Oh no, chair pose again. This feels like a torture...what's the benefit of this pose anyway?
You really want to progress in your yoga practice, but you don't want to spend hours watching random videos on YouTube. Just thinking about it makes you feel overwhelmed. You want someone to tell you the correct alignment, breathing coordination, muscles engagement. Someone who really looks at you and tell you how to adjust.
Because there is no point going to a class every week and doing it wrong!
This is the reason why this 2-part workshop exists! To give you all the tools for building a strong foundation and to give you the confidence to elevate your practice to new hights.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- 90mins class on the Foundations of a Vinyasa flow (ujjayi breath, drishti, tapas, downdog, high plank, chaturanga, upward-facing dog)
- Brief explanation of the anatomy of each pose
- Easier and more advanced pose variations
- Time to ask questions specific to your needs
WHO IS THIS FOR
Intermediate yogis & beginners who want to:
- master the vinyasa flow
- build strong foundations and get the confidence to step up to the next level
- understand how the alignment, breath, anatomy and mindset are all connected when you're into a pose
- gain better understanding on how the body and mind work in a yoga practice
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR
- Advanced yogi who can jump into chaturanga
- Anyone interested in learning poses out of scope for this workshop
SOMETHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This workshop is limited to 4 people
- It's strongly recommended to have 2 yoga blocks
I look forward to spending this time with you!
I'm going to do my very best to create a 360° yoga experience where you'll pull apart the yoga poses into their different elements so you can truly understand them. Once that's clear, you'll connect them to your breath and mind so you've all the tools to create a strong, mindful Vinyasa Flow.
- General admission£23£230£0